Monday, May 01, 2006

Phew......long weekend.....:P

i just got back from church camp today...around 2pm. we went to port dickson and stay at a place called Glory Beach Resort. first day itself got all the games adi....aiseh man. at the end of the day i was so tired that the moment i put my head on the pillow, all went black. :p hehe. i dunno how some of them can stay up until so late. siao. ;) anyway, overall, the camp was good but a lot of competition between groups. what the heck....they even have a 'piala pusingan' (i think its a piala pusingan) for the best team! don't worry. that wasn't my team..hehe. ;) around 302 people came. they erected a sort of plastic tent that is like a banquet hall, complete with lights and air-con. very chun! overall its good but can get kinda lost especially among 302 ppl....ekek. i went there and came back my bus. hehe. just a summary of my church family camp. next time anyone one to join also can. hehe. i hope everyone had a good rest from their labour. hehe. everyone take care yah.

Ian


Mark 6:31
"Then, because so many people were coming and going that they(the Twelve) did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them," Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger