Sunday, December 16, 2007

Maple Update....again...LOLZ


This is my hunter at level 40. OK...admit it people...this looks damn freakin' cool!! I agree with what people say in the forums: archers are the sexiest looking job class around!!!:P I heard it gets cooler as the levels increase and you can get access to better clothes. Leveling now is a bit of a pain and drag...I'll be keeping this look for awhile. LOLZ. Trying to slow down on maple now...seriously...too much time wasted adi...:X

Anyway, here is my picture again. I still admit it looks beyond cool!!I may post a few screen shots to show how cool the moves are also...:p I have seen the moves at higher levels and it gets cooler! :P
Ooooooo.....!!!! Cool-nya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger