Friday, May 05, 2006

Busy busy

It has been quite a busy week. thats why my blog wasn't updated in awhile. i came online for short periods to do a few simple tasks then log out already. haiz. overall, it has been a wonderful week thanks to God. eventhough it has been a busy week, God gave me strength to see me through. i am partly at fault because i procrastinated and left some work for the last minute. i feel that it is times like this i can sense God trying to tell me "Don't procrastinate". this wasn't the first time but anyway i think that God can use whatever situation to teach us something even if we made the wrong choices. He allows us to go through certain situations to shape and mould us. I may not see it at first but when I reflect and think back on what has happened, i see God's hand and guidance through it all the while. I can only praise and thank God for who He is. Hallelujah!

Ian

1 Corinthians 10:13
"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it"

Proverbs 10:4
" Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth"


Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger