Saturday, September 22, 2007

Quote 7

Yeah...i know its been super long for an update on this blog. I have been kind of busy to update frequantly. I am free-er now. Expect more updates.:P anyway, here is one for the time being. My all time favourite verse. enjoy!


Proverbs 30:7-9

7 "Two things I ask of you, O LORD;
do not refuse me before I die:

8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.

9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, 'Who is the LORD ?'
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

Proverbs 30:7-9


Soli Deo Gloria!

1 Comments:

Blogger -Δορκας- said...

beautiful verse! so, you quitted your job?

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger