Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Bowmaster

*squeeeeee* !! this is by far my favourite maple story picture. :P sigh..i want the full body version..this one i took a screen shot and edited it. This is a picture of a Bowmaster. Its the 4th Job for archers using the bow and the advancement can only be made at level 120. If I ever reach level 120, i will become a Bowmaster. :P But that won't be for a looooonnnngggggg time.
I may post a video clip of a bowmaster in action......i found one cool one on youtube. will post the link soon. :P
Archers rule!! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger shinedark said...

HI I was wondering where you ssed the bowmaster picture from? If you could tell me, that would be great. Thanks! =]

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger