Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What a week......!!!?

It has indeed been a long week for me. I started having a fever on monday(approximately) and continued till today. i finally went to see the doc today because my fever was coming and going. got some medicine and all i need is some rest and lots of water. :P today i remembered a passage in exodus that kinda struck me and i juz wanna pen it down here. Exodus 9:15 is a part of it but its the main thing: "For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth." Even it was refering to Pharoah, the underlying truth of it i feel remains the same. Our lives are in God's hands. God can just take our lives at anytime. He could destroy the whole world with a single word but He didn't. I come to value each day as a gift from God and evidence of His great and boundless grace and mercy. He can just blot us out because of our sin but he did not. He send his Son, Jesus to die for our sins. That shows how much He loves us. I also come to valu my salvation more. It is not by our own righteuoesness that we come before God but by the blood of Christ which sanctifies and purifies us. God indeed is a merciful and loving God!!! Amen!

Ian

God bless you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger