Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Very Belated New Year!!!

Lolz!! Yeah...the title says it all. Happy VERY Belated New Year 2008 to all who happen to wander into this place. :P
So...a new year has come (already has for awhile already...:P). What to do? Hmm...the past year was like so fast. It seems like only yesterday I finished my A Levels course and now I am in the month of January 2008 and still working in the church office. Damn...must get studying soon or I won't even know my times tables...(in A Levels, I had the 'privilege' of counting 2x2=2...lost a good chunk of easy marks there...:x) If I can't go USA due to lack of funds, I'll go local. :P

To all my fellow peeps out there...yeah...you who is reading this....all the best in your university courses!! All the best who to those who are about to enter uni oso!!!Do well and get good jobs yeah!!! Don't forget belanja me yah!! (lolz..juz joking..if u really want to belanja me makan i don't mind :P)

Once again, Happy VERY Belated New Year 2008!!

PS: Don't ask me about resolutions...I don't make them...I'll figure what I need to change as I go along. It's not a one year sort of thing. :P

Soli Deo Gloria!

2 Comments:

Blogger -Δορκας- said...

same here bout resolutions! gimme 5!! happy not-so-new year...

9:37 PM  
Blogger child_of_God said...

*gives a 5* haha!! have a great & blessed year ahead!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger