Friday, June 20, 2008

Maple Update

w00t!!! level 50 hunter at last!!! haha. quarter way to reach level 200. :P don't i look cool??:P i seriously need to change my earings...its not suitable for a guy character...:P going slower now...because of time factor and also i am getting less experience per kill....need to move on to stronger monsters but then they are not economical....i use more money buying potions to kill the monsters than the money the monsters drop. hunting is my main way of making money hence my job title...:pArcher rulez!!! We are the pwnage!! :P ( Lolz!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger