Friday, February 20, 2009

Games I Play...:D

lolz. sorry for the soooo looonnggg silence..:P was very very busy...>.< i was juz wondering...this blog always has walls and walls of text but very very few pics. :P so i thought if making a picture intermission post while i churn something up. :P
this post has some screenshots of some of the games i play. :P enjoy!



Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (non-expansion version..T.T)
lol..this is me using the Scrin faction. There are three factions: GDI (Global Defense Initiative), Brotherhood of Nod and Scrin. In this pic, i am going for the kill with my Planetary Assault Carriers (Scrin high level technology unit). bwahahahaha!!!



Command and Conquer: Generals (also non-expansion version...T.T)

Also a strategy game like the Tiberium Wars. Has three factions: China, USA and GLA (Global Liberation Army...a fictional terrorist group). In this pic, I am using China and ready to launch my nuclear missile to wipe my opponents of the map! wahahaha!



Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith

this is a free game my friend introduced to me. its what they call a 'curtain fire shooting game'. basically the screen scrolls on and u control a character which fires bullets to kill enemies. but this touhou series (yes, its a series...has version 1 till 11 if i not mistaken) takes it to the extreme as u can see in the screenshot above. the screen fills up with bullets and i hv to dodge every single one of them. if i get hit by ANY of those bullets, i lose a life..and I have to kill the boss also...and this is EASY mode!! can't imagine what is it at the last mode, LUNATIC...>.<

that is all for now. :P watch out for more "Games I Play" kinda posts. :P

Ian

2 Comments:

Blogger Hi I'm Jaziel said...

Call of duty 5 world at war?
me and me friends play it on hamachi.

6:23 AM  
Blogger child_of_God said...

lol. my com can't support laa...:P buy me a new com ok? thx! wakaka

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger