Saturday, September 06, 2008

Cloudy Soul

how darkness lingers
like a grey cloud
laden with tears
that never seem to fall

depart from me, cursed darkness!
let the rain fall
let the floodgates open
to let the grey cloud vanish

i know the rain clouds will be back
for without rain, where is growth?
does the clouds come on my command?
can I wrest open the floodgates of heaven?

where is spring without winter?
through winter, spring is beautiful
both come and go in season
without human command

why should we reject sorrow
and accept only happiness?
it is through the bad
that the good can be clearly seen.

so take heart, my soul
the darkness will soon pass
though it will be back,
i will bask in the light now.

uNkNowN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger