Monday, June 30, 2008

About Maple...

Lolz. If you bothered to read pass the title, I thank you. No, its not a maple update post again. A lot of people asking questions like, "Wah liao...first all religious post then suddenly in between got some maple bowmaster thing" Well...*innocent look*....i just wanted to give this blog a slightly personal flavor..what better way to crap a bit about the game(s) i am playing. :P

Well...this is just to explain the oddity(is that how you spell it?) in my blog. If i find something more interesting, i'll put it up also. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Law(u)rence Anyways said...

i like pancakes with maple... it'll be better to have a bit of banana on the pancakes...

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger