Monday, May 11, 2009

Games I Play...with a NDS Emulator!! XD

lol...while i think about a personal post, let me post a bit about some games I play. This time, the platform is the Nintendo DS. As I do not have a NDS, I am using an emulator to play it on my com. Below are some of the titles i play.

MEGAMAN STARFORCE DRAGON


ah...this game involves one to think quick and to be efficient with the keyboard. :P below is a screenshot from my game. basically i have to use those cards at the bottom half to defeat the enemies in front. I can only move left and right to dodge attacks or block (but some attacks can't be blocked). the cards will refresh after a set interval. quite nice game:P



FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE 2


lol. the box cover not that nice:P anyway, the screenshot below explains a lot. basically, i control a clan with members (duh..:P) which are added as the game progresses. each character can master moves from weapons held and are used to defeat enemies in battles. its like a turn-based game where each character moves one at a time. in the screenshot below, i am selecting units for a confrontation. highlighted is a Hunter. refering to the top half of the screen, to his left is a Trickster and to his right is a Flintlock.




lolz. thats all for now. i got other games also...will post later. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger