Sunday, May 10, 2009

Something Different

well...quite awhile since I posted a proper update. Hope that you all like the songs I posted up in the interval. I talked to one of my friends that day and he said my blog is like a sermon blog...all religious stuff and long walls of text. So I thought to add a personal post...this post. :P

actually...i don't know what to write.:P i am holiday now. spend most of my time at home on the computer. hehe. catching up on games.:P and i recently just got a DVD drive with write capability. finally i can buy dvd games and watch dvd movies. wakakakaka. yeah...very sad right? dvd drives were out like ages ago but my com just got it a few days back. haih...better late than never. :P

well...i end this entry here. :P so the main point: i finally got a dvd drive! wakaka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger