Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Long Silence.......has ended!!! (I hope) :p

It has been awhile since i updated my blog. I was busy or maybe lazy to do so. :P Anyway, i usually online for too short a time to really sit down and write into my blog. hehe. it has been a busy time for me. things are really starting to pick up in college. For example, homework is increasing but the due date remains the same. On the good side, we are finishing a lot of chapters in the unit. On the down side, that means more stuff to revise. *sigh* :P I know I can't do the studying on my own but I can with the help of God. May God's name be glorified even through my studies. There is this verse that really struck me: 1 Samuel 2:30 "......Those who honour me I will honour, but those who despise me will be disdained." If we honour God in all that we do, God Himself will honour us and lift us up in due time for His glory. Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." So, continue to depend on God for everything-even the things that seem small. God wants us to trust in Him in ALL things. All honour and glory to God forever and ever!!!!! Amen!

God bless you all!

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger