Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Long Gap

It has been a long gap from this post and the last one...nearly a month gap. hehe. i was having exams so i couldn't update. hehe. i won't have the time anyway. doing last minute cramming. hehe. oh well. at least i learned that last minute cramming won't do much good. :P unfortunately, the real A Levels exam is coming...like in 3 weeks time. argh...why so soon?? aih.. one after another. oh well. have to do cramming again. hehe. so..yeah..don't be alarmed if there is another long gap. hehe.

i just had another thought about doubts...doubts is actually believing but the difference is in what we believe in. believing is holding on to the truth and not lies. doubt works the other way i.e holding on to lies rather than truth. for example, the truth is that God loves me. Doubt is believing in the opposite of that i.e God does not love me.

well...if you can, give your opinion on the thought above. what do you think? is it correct? comment yah. :P thats all for this time. i'll try put something else up again soon.

Soli Deo Gloria!!


Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger