Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy New Year!!!.....a bit late:P

hehe. Happy New Year 2007!!! yeah..a bit late but better late than never right..? hehe. Was having exams so not free to write here. i will try to update as much as i can. hehe.

So...a new year to look forward to. What is going to happen? I don't know. Sometimes it feels like walking into a dark tunnel where one can't see your own hand in front. Sometimes makes me feel curious to ask, "What has God have on that blueprint of his..?". But being the well meaning Father he is, i am sure he has got a reason for not letting me have a peek. :P

Through this, i feel God is training me to trust him more. Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding". Notice the word 'all'....it's not 'some' or 'part' but 'all'. Kinda hard to do that but God has given us his Holy Spirit to help us in our weaknesses. Through situations and circumstances, i have come to realise that God has a purpose for everything...even if it is not obvious at first (frustrating at times). This helps me to trust Him even more because God lets something happen for a purpose and doesn't simply allow it for no reason.

So....yeah....like that lor. hehe. Happy New Year again!!!! Have a blessed year 2007 ahead!


Solis Deo Gloria!!

Ian


Bible Verses...enjoy! :p

Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

Matthew 10:29
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger