Friday, August 11, 2006

Just thinking about verses.....-a footnote(or brainnote....since my brain does the thinking not my foot):P

Philippians 2:12

"...continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,..."


John 6:29

"...The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent..."


hmmm......looks like a connection....we are saved by grace alone(Ephesians 2:5). was just thinking about this. What do u guys n gals think?


God bless!

Ian

PS: I will write longer next time. These are footnotes of my brain....just pasting one up here..:P Always no time to sit down and write something. hehe. enjoy these footnotes and be free to leave comments. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger