Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia..again..

"...They came on and saw that it was a Lamb. "Come and have breakfast,"said the Lamb in its sweet milky voice. Then they noticed for the first time that there was a fire lit on the grass and fish roasting on it. They sat down and ate the fish...And it was the most delicious food they had ever tasted. "

Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis

"...When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish on it, and some bread...Jesus said, 'Come and have breakfast.' None of the disciples dared ask him, 'Who are you?' They knew it was the Lord."

John 21:9,12 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger