Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tsubasa wo Kudasai

I found this song on an anime called K-ON! . To me, the tune is very nice and words quite meaningful. Below, I linked some videos from Youtube, everyone's favourite tube. hehe.

This is the modern version of the song for the anime. I don't think it was played like this in the anime but I not sure. The characters played a slowed down version in the first episode. But still, nice. :P Btw, English lyrics at the right hand side in youtube...click 'more info' to see it. :P



Now this is where it gets interesting. Apparantly, it is not a new song. It was actually a Japanese folk song. This video is not the original of original but it is the slowed version..which i believe is close to the original.



Now, it gets more interesting. Below is a video on the exact same song but sung by an italian choral group! cool, eh?



The last bit of nice stuff. Hayley Westenra also sang this song...in English! the words are not exact translations of the original but they carry almost the same meaning.



Cool, eh? hehe. very nice song. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger