Monday, July 20, 2009

Intermediary Post

lol. yeah...quite a while since i updated...still thinking what to update. :P
while i continue thinking, here is a post to fill in the blank spaces of time. hehe. one of the computer games i am playing now is "Dawn of War" and it's expansion, "Dawn of War: Dark Crusade", thanks to TheRancor and Nick..:P It is a strategy game...the ones where you build a base and an army then go and take out your opponents.




One of the races/factions in the game are the Eldar. Their builder unit is known as a Bonesinger. Like the Red Alert 3 post on a Dreadnought earlier, this one is about some quotes the Bonesinger says that to me, seems quite cool. :P
They have a flute-like instrument with them that, when they play it, use some sort energy to shape a stone-like thingy called a Wraithbone that will form the Eldar structures.



A picture of a Bonesinger. :P


Some things he says:

"I sing to the Craftsworld and it responds in kind"
"Where shall I call forth the Wraithbone"
"My music shall shape the Wraithbone"
"Command me to build"
"Show me the place that is ready to receive the gift of the Eldar"
"I shall call it forth from the warp"
"Look! It changes as I play!"
"My music is the pillar on which whole worlds have been built"
"Nothing remains unchanged by the music of creation"
"Shall I play the music here then?"
"Show me the place that I may call forth the Wraithbone"

PS: Lol. really...I dunno what to update. >.< hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger