Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Time is Nigh

Durr...I am still accessing net from the cybercafe, as I am doing now. Sigh...

Anyhow, I am leaving for Canada in about 2 days time...for a holiday! I wish. :P Nah...to continue studying. I'll be there for 4 years...maybe not going back to Malaysia during those 4 years. Sigh...i'll miss everyone. I'll miss the usual way of life. Sigh....

But i'll be back. 4 years is a short time, eh? I'll update my 'adventure' here, in the annals. I'll try to update as often as possible. :P

Post in the comments or in the chatbox, yeah. :P

ad majorem Dei gloriem. [there is a reason i put this...:P]

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger