Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Formulas....

Was just thinking the other day: what should I post next? Then I thought why not I post the more long and complicated formulas I have seen so far? XD

The first two is from physics...the third one is from statistics.

1) Planck's Law for the spectral radiance. Used in calculating blackbody radiation, radiation emitted by objects at certain temperature.

2) Schrodinger Equation in one dimension. Used in Quantum Mechanics.

3) The probability density function for a Normal (Gaussian) Distribution.

lolx. XD probably see more complicated ones next study term. >.<

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Gosh. Sucks to be you. XD

8:38 AM  
Blogger j_yenn said...

Wish I could have the kind of brain to enjoy looking at such complicated mathematical formulas... the same way one would enjoy looking at and interpreting the beauty of a modern abstract painting...
Hmmm......

11:07 PM  
Blogger child_of_God said...

nick>> lol. sigh. what to do? XD
j_yenn>>lol. i still am trying to do that actually: to see the equation and read it like a book i.e. what is it telling me? XD

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger