Friday, April 30, 2010

Prosperity Gospel - an observation


Just out of curiosity, I decided to search wikipedia about prosperity gospel and above is a screen shot of a part of the article. Please click the picture to get a zoomed version.

Those of you who are supporters of those names I circled above (even the none circled ones) better watch out what spiritual food are you eating. Just because they attach the word 'Jesus' and 'Bible' and other Christian terms does NOT mean they are authentic Christian teachers.
The apostle Paul warned the Ephesians that savage wolves will emerge from among the flock and seek to destroy it. We best heed his warnings.

SDG (sorry Mike, borrow the acronym from you :p )

Ian

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I've always wondered about that...what does SDG stand for?

6:07 AM  
Blogger child_of_God said...

ah. SDG...means Soli Deo Gloria. =)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger