Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lectio Divina

http://www.alittleleaven.com/monastic-mysticism/

Everyone who think Lectio Divina is the 'in' thing, go to the link above and read what is there.





above is like a radio talk show, where the commentator is debunking parts of a sermon advocating Lectio Divina. Quite funny. Its about 1 hour 20 mins long but I enjoyed it.

On a more serious note, we should be very careful about this Lectio thingy. Why are church leaders even advocating this kind of stuff?? My views resonate with the commentators in the audio above.

Sola Scriptura!

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

I am created unique by God. I am God's child. God is my Father. A sinner but saved by the grace and mercy of God through the faith that he has given me.

Powered by Blogger